Indigo Art Ltd, Bromborough, Merseyside / Full time / Junior / Mid Level / Senior – pay dependant on level
Indigo Art specialise in creating artwork schemes for a wide range of projects and clients all over the UK, Europe and beyond.
From Hotels, Bars, Pubs and Cruise Ships to Care Homes, Offices and Restaurants – we cover a broad range of sectors. Clients include Hilton Hotels, SAGA Cruise Ships, Greene King, Radisson Hotels, Revolution Bars to name a few.
The Graphic Designer/ Artworker will design and develop artwork schemes for a range of hospitality clients in the UK and around the world, ensuring high creative standards and adhering to client guidelines.
- Graphic design, creative artworking, visual research
- Design impactful artwork and create artwork scheme proposals for a variety of clients, ranging from local pubs to high-end hotels
- Edit, retouch and resize digital files for print
- Conduct background research and visual research
- Able to present concepts/ work to a high standard and articulate design approach to relevant account manager and/or client
- Create high quality mock-ups and mood boards
- Attend site visits and liaise with clients to help deliver their project vision and maintain strong client relationships
- Understanding of copyright laws and how it relates to imagery
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technology developments
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years relevant design experience
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience using Apple Mac
- A creative professional with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills; able to prioritise a large workload, work under pressure and effectively manage own time
- An enthusiastic and strong team player with great communication skills
- Portfolio evidence with relevant digital and print work, demonstrating creative flair