Office address: Unit 1 Skiddaw Road, Croft Business Park, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3RB
Remote Working considered.
Full time – competitive salary.
About the Company
Indigo Art specialise in creating artwork schemes for a wide range of projects and clients all over the UK, Europe and beyond.
From Hotels, Bars, Pubs and Cruise Ships to Care Homes, Offices and Restaurants – we cover a broad range of sectors. Clients include Hilton Hotels, Holiday Inn, SAGA Cruise Ships, Greene King, Radisson Hotels, Punch Taverns, Brunning and Price to name a few.
Most often we work alongside the Interior Designers who have been appointed to develop and the deliver the projects.
We are looking for talented people to help us grow and to further their careers in a fun, exciting and creative environment.
You will work with senior colleagues, to deliver highly creative artwork packages for a range of hospitality clients, in the UK and around the world. From start to finish you will be responsible for delivering the project from initial client briefings, quotes, design briefs, specifications, through to delivery and install with the support of our in-house team.
Over time you will develop your own client relationships and client portfolio.
Attending Client Meetings (both on Teams and in person) to take briefs, discuss ideas and answer any queries clients may have regarding projects.
- To deliver the client’s project vision and maintain strong client relationships.
- Attend site visits and surveys where you will measure spaces and decide on artwork locations.
- Reading interior floor plans and elevations.
- Compiling quotes with a variety of budgets and projects in mind.
- Creating initial concept mood boards and presentations.
- Developing concept brand packages for new brands and clients.
- Image sourcing (adhering to copyright restrictions)
- Working with artists and graphic designers to develop artwork proposals.
- Looking into manufacturing processes and materials for bespoke items.
- Researching and purchasing interior accessories and faux planting.
- Specifying items for workshop to manufacture using our in- house database system. Including carefully selecting mouldings and mounts for framed artworks that suit the scheme and budget.
- Liaising with external and internal parties to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner to meet tight deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with current trends and future innovations within the industry.
Skills & Experience
- Highly organised and able to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent time management- able to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- A creative professional with a keen eye for detail and a can do attitude.
- An enthusiastic and strong team player with great communication skills.
- Technical individual that can read and scale interior floor plans and elevations to establish artwork sizes.
- Interior design knowledge beneficial.
- Marketing experience advantageous.
- Most of the role can be taught but any pervious project management skills are an advantage.
- An ability to get on with people at all levels and to stay calm when a calm head is needed !
- Full lean driving license.
To apply please send your CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title: Artwork Project Manager.
A short summary to introduce yourself and explain why you are applying would be welcomed.